If you have been following me consistently for a long time, you know that I always post 4 days a week, Monday through Thursday, every week unless I'm on vacation. Well, sadly, that has changed. With me being in school now, it gets hard for me to update consistently. So I apologize, guys. I wanted to post about the new Transit Connect yesterday, but I was caught up cooking for a project and then going to have fun at my friend's house (oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that). Anyways, I didn't have much time to do anything, so I ended up not posting a new post. Thank you to all of anyone who has followed me, but my updates to this blog may be choppy and inconsistent.
The John Cooper Works (JWC for short) moniker for Mini has meant high performance. Now, the Cooper John Cooper Works is supplemented by the bigger John Cooper Works Countryman. An all-wheel-drive, 1.6-liter turbocharged four cylinder powered fun little hatchback might lead you to believe it would be sensibly priced, but the JWC Countryman instead starts at $35550, and that's only the beginning of the story for more options. At that point, you can get a lightly equipped sports sedan than is more powerful and far more refined than the JWC Countryman would be. If you really want Mini's British charm and relatively go-cart like handling with more space than a regular JWC Cooper and an even costlier JWC Cooper convertible, this is it for you. The JWC package does get you 19-inch wheels and red trim inside and out, though. If you're looking at competitors, the Volkswagen Golf R will have to be the sole car. Its starting price is within $200 of the JWC Countryman's, and...
Comments
Post a Comment